Anybody know if there's an issue with BBSAK and Windows 7? I've downloaded it to ... General Blackberry forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries

BBSAK Compatibility with Windows 7

Anybody know if there's an issue with BBSAK and Windows 7?

I've downloaded it to my laptop several times and each time I try and launch the program, it tells me the application has expired or something along those lines.

TIA,
    Roger
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll give it a try when I get home tonight... I have it installed, but have not had a reason to look at it... I think all I'd have to do was start it and see if it could read the COD files on my device.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I was over on the RIM Geeks site and saw a thread there that says you need to be connected to the internet to not get that error. Apparently it's a bug which they'll hopefully fix soon.
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I've had the same issue with my S2. I'm running Windows 7 Pro and bbsk is very tempermental. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I hope there is a fix soon too!

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Worked for me... I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit... I'm running BBSAK 1.7.