Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My bbm when I add a contact stay pending when I send a pin m ... General Blackberry forum

mrdpr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32cf9512

BBM isnot working help!!!!!

Advertisement

My bbm when I add a contact stay pending when I send a pin m the person never recived it

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What OS are your running? Have you tested with a friend or coworker or are you assumeing it isn't working because no replies to your messages or accepts your invites? I am not being cruel or ugly by any means ( I know it sounds that way) just trying to clarify what you are dealing with. You don't go to the doctor and say I'm hurt and then expect him to know how to fix you. When you have an issue make sure you provide as much information as possible in order for your fellow stackers to assist you.

-Hank

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I see in your profile you are running 4.5 OS on an 8830. I'm sure you have a data plan?

If you have a data plan, then I would suggest uninstalling BBM and then reinstall it through Desktop Manager. Sometimes things just happen, and files become corrupted and it helps with a clean in stall.

Oh, one other thing, make sure the people you are trying to message to are available and not busy or unreachable.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdpr View Post
    My bbm when I add a contact stay pending when I send a pin m the person never recived it

BEFORE you do any of this I'd say try and hit me up (that is of course if you have a data plan) and see if we can't get this going.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank061978 View Post
    What OS are your running? Have you tested with a friend or coworker or are you assumeing it isn't working because no replies to your messages or accepts your invites?
    -Hank
    good question. MRDPR, if you like feel free to try and contact me so we can test this, 31a52e1c.
    we'll get this figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    I see in your profile you are running 4.5 OS on an 8830. I'm sure you have a data plan?
    If you have a data plan, then I would suggest uninstalling BBM and then reinstall it through Desktop Manager. Sometimes things just happen, and files become corrupted and it helps with a clean in stall.

Oh, one other thing, make sure the people you are trying to message to are available and not busy or unreachable.
    rayz excellent point, if a contact is unreachable then they willnot accept your request nor will they respond to your msg's. they will apear in your list italicized. You must also have a data plan in order for BBM to work, have you previously had BBM working and it recently started messing up for you? or has it always been like this?
    if it's always been like this and you have no Internet access, you probably have no data plan.
    If it had previously worked for you I would also recommend what Rayz said about reinstalling BBM through desktop manager.
    (do you have Desktop manager and your phone's software installed on your computer? if not do you have the CD that came with your phone? if you do put it in your computer and install the programs on your computer. if you don't have a CD go here for desktop manager. and if you need the device software go here.)

after you have both installed on your computer, all you need to do is load up DM and plug your phone in. DO A BACKUP!
    go to the backup/restore feature and save 1 of not 2 backups (JUST IN CASE)
    then go into apploader, and uncheck BBM. hit next and finish and let your phone reboot. then do the same thing only check the box this time.
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 01-03-2009 at 12:42 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    32cf9512
    Yes I have a unlimited data plan I'm going to try hit up first and isnot working I do the reintal of the bbm

hey it worked man!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    32cf9512
    Thanks to you man for accept my request

not a problem, just glad it was all good!

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I'm kinda having a similar problem. I'm adding dozens of ppl here on the stacks and they're all still pending for me, the only way it works is if someone adds me to their list. So I'm not sure if its something I'm doing but I'd like to start chatting, Pins in my profile.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    My pin: 30457a4c, if your posting via BB

I'll send you a pin, and try to get you going man!
    No worries, we'll get your BBM up and running!

russ65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318985d
    not a 100% sure but the people you are trying to pin have to accept you as a contact first every time ive added someone to my contact list its always sent an email to the person saying i wish to add them to my contact list, are the people you're adding aware that you are trying to add them to your contacts?

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Not really russ, I just go to Pin threads with ppl sharing their pins. So if I see a few posted I just copy their pin, it sends them the e-mail then it says that I've sent the request and that its pending. After that the pin I just added gets added to the already long list of pending pins I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast