Has anyone gotten this from someone else, and what is the validity of it (or ... General Blackberry forum

eveofdes no está en línea Stack level 1

BBM Inactive Users Msg

Advertisement

Has anyone gotten this from someone else, and what is the validity of it (or is it Spam/phishing/virus)?

"PJ-Lepper-New: Hello, greetings from RIM (Research In Motion) proprietors of Blackberry. This message is to inform all of our users, that our serves have recently been really full, so were asking for your help to fix this problem. We need our active users to re-send this message to everyone on your contact list in order to confirm our active users that use Blackberry Messenger, if you do not send this message to all of your BBM contacts then your account will remain inactive with the consequence of losing your contacts.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is the only way possible to resolve this problem. Sincerely RIM. For more information visit: www.blackberry.com/inactiveusers"

I tried the site via computer and it doesn't exist. Any thoughts?
    Verizon 8330

bb666bb no está en línea Stack level 1
    you should delete it - apparently the link is virus related - dont click on it

shelbywoo3989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got that bbm message as well and i selected the attached link on my phone. is my phone infected and if so, how would i know?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is spam and should be deleted, not forwarded. I don't know if there has been anything proven malicious about the message.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4