PIN/ID
    304d0ac5

Advertisement

No problem
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    BTW did I forget some info. If so what did you need. I tried to cover all bases. As my dreams of becoming "purple" draw near, I try to be thorough and accurate. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jackbox no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone please explain how and where to get the MML files to overwrite for the BB 8320 Curve. Thank you.

AshDizzle no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do you know what vsm goes to what phone/carrier? this would really be nice to the community if we could get this information. ive been looking for storm 9530 vsms for a while now no luck.

joezack no está en línea Stack level 1

mml files

try the gsm-forum

dictoresno no está en línea Stack level 1
    im using VSM-11697-001 on my Bold 9000 and my Curve 8310. 001 is a RIM internal engineering sample VSM that has the RIM "engineering use only" splash screen. the other VSM, ending in 002, is the regular end user unbranded one. its splash screen just says "Blackberry". so i know as a fact the 001 worked perfectly on both my Bold and Curve. i dont know what other models they work with, i would assume all. but some people tell me the Curve 8900 wont work when you try to use RIM software we use to unbrand.

sandos no está en línea Stack level 1
    So if I am understanding this all correctly... If I use VSM-11697-002 on an 8300 Curve it will debrand to the end user RIM / BB splash and no eScreen with shift+ h... That particular VSM is not specific to the Bold? Or does it not matter? If it does, would anybody be so kind as to tell me which VSM file name (I have them all already) will debrand to end user RIM / BB splash and no eScreen with shift+ h for the 8300 Curve? Thank you much.

dpal no está en línea Stack level 1

regarding vsm files

could you tell me from where you got all vsm files? I am also searching for it. If possible pls send me directly to my mail id d.pal77@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by nellyfang View Post
    Hi,
    I have all Blackberry VSM files, but I don't know which VSM is what I need.

How can I know or where I can check ? if anybody have a complete check list for all VSM file corresponding to the models/carrier/ID?

Thanks in advance.

melder215 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ooohhh.. i am soo happy to come accross something for my bb i DONT UNDERSTAND. i have never come across no info on VSM files. im gonna havta look into this. i have been in the escreen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12