I have been tapped at work to stand at a kiosk for three hours to ... General Blackberry forum

TimJC no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f584f0

BB Tutorials at Work

Advertisement

I have been tapped at work to stand at a kiosk for three hours to teach users how get more productivity out of their BlackBerries. At this point I am blanking on the kinds of things I can offer. When I originally deployed the devices I would give each user a two hour tutorial so I thought it would be a good idea to have a list of useful tips to teach the users as they flock to my table. The problem is that I am blanking on the kinds of things I can offer. If you have any ideas as to what general tricks, websites (other than this one of course), or apps might be useful for users of 7130s and 8700s I would greatly appreciate them.

So far I was thinking something along the lines of:
    - BlackBerry Messenger for those that don't already have or use it.
    - Key shortcuts (Alt+Click to hide/move icons, Alt+Esc to switch between apps, etc)
    - How to do a lookup on the corporate GAL
    - Various option settings for mail, calendar, etc

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: BB Tutorials at Work

Wow, I would never have time to give each user a 2 hour tutorial. RIM actually sent me a box full of DVDs with basic and advanced tutorials on it. There are separate videos for the 7130, and the 8700. I just check a video out to the users and tell them to watch it. LOL That at least gets them familiar with the device, then if they have more specific questions I will answer them.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: BB Tutorials at Work

Check out BlackberryFAQ.com and http://home.comcast.net/~tamsterra/index.html