OK so there was a thread about 2-3 weeks ago and for the life of ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

BB to Gmail sync

Advertisement

OK so there was a thread about 2-3 weeks ago and for the life of me I can't find it right now. Anyway, it was about synchronizing calanders between a BB and another email. Well I haven't tried it on my apple but it does work on my nexus one gmail account. If she sends me a invite for an event it syncs on my gmail calendar and vice versa. Just thought I'd throw it out there and hopefully the person that was asking will catch it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea. I understand about the sync from Google. What I'm saying is that you know how you can invite someone on your BB Calender from an event hat you have created and it puts the same event on on their calendar. Well my wife doesn't have Google sync on her Berry but she can invite me on my gmail account and it puts that event on my Calender. Maybe that's what you were trying to say with that li k but she doesn't have Google sync. There is not need to. That's what I'm saying.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17