i have a 8703e with sprint and my bb resets atleast 15 times a day. ... General Blackberry forum

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

bb reseting

Advertisement

i have a 8703e with sprint and my bb resets atleast 15 times a day. i have no 3rd party programs tht didnt come predownloaded with the bb. i deleted all my ringtones and wiped out some memory. i am on my 6 or 7th bb and it is driving me crazy. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i called sprint and they said there is nothing wrong with the network. i even went to the extreme and called RIM. they said they never heard of such thing. i jst dont knw wht else to do!
    Who talks on the phone anymore. Email or PIN me, I will get back to you faster.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: bb reseting

Reloading the OS is the best start for something like that
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

did tht already the min tht it turned on it reset twice with no email in my device at all.
    Who talks on the phone anymore. Email or PIN me, I will get back to you faster.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

If a reload didn't fix it then call your provider for warranty. Sorry about that, It sucks when your phone crashes like that.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

m8kulook no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C895E0
    I had the same problem with my 8703e. I took it back to the store and they reinstalled my OS, but I still had the same problem. To make a long story short they went and replaced my 8703e with the 8830. The only difference I also got the device code 348. I've noticed that a lot of people is having the same problem with this phone. I wish you the best of luck with your phone.