Hi All, I was just given a old BB R900M that was activated on a ... General Blackberry forum

cy88 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB R900M Question

Advertisement

Hi All,

I was just given a old BB R900M that was activated on a "test account" (as i was being told), which basically gives me unlimited emails. I was having a problem sending emails to new receipient if my messenging service is being set to "web client" (no problem replying), but I have no issue at all selecting it as an email address. It's just that now the PIN won't work anymore. That is minor as I know very few BB users around me but more email users.

My question is, as you all know this R900M is old and I am looking to replace it with a newer BB. how would I go by doing that, keep the test account and being able to use my voice service on the new BB as well? (I am with Fido/Rogers) ...or is that even possible since all BB data will be going through the SIM provider?

THanks in advance,
    Chris

cy88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB R900M Question

Did i posted this in the wrong section, that's why i am not getting any answers?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: BB R900M Question

Not sure if its possible, you might want to check with your provider on this.
    It's posted in the right section, I think it is just that folks may not have been clear on an
    answer for your question.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide