I am new to the blackberry world. Its actually true for the region I live ... General Blackberry forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

bb professionals

Advertisement

I am new to the blackberry world. Its actually true for the region I live in. Blackberry was introduced in Pakistan not so long ago and only now it has caught the blackberry case. The problem we all our in noone in Pakistan is very much educated in the bb world. I probably know more then my carrier does about bb. My firm is probably one of the few firms that have Microsoft exchange set up let alone a BES server. I was wondering is a possibility for me to add someone who could assist me and my firm in daily problems? The thing is there is not blackberry support either in Pakistan. I know I can post here a thread here staying my problem, I already do that, but then its a very slow process. Right now there are quite a few issues my firm is facing such as blackberry manager is not working on windows vista, etc etc. I was wondering maybe someone could add me on the bb messenger? It would be very helpful for my firm and maybe we as a nation can take a more learned approach to the blackberry world.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Re: bb professionals

Thank you