My Pearl deletes my SMS and MMS messages for me at least once a day. ... General Blackberry forum

kewi123 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Pearl Deleting SMS

Advertisement

My Pearl deletes my SMS and MMS messages for me at least once a day. It also will not recieve new messages untill I do a battery pull restart. I only have one additional app on the phone, no additional themes, and all my media is saved to my Card. I have already deleted the unused languages, the BB Sample Video, all unused Apps, and everything else I possibly could to free up the memory. Under Status: File Free: 18158569 Bytes. Any insight into why my phone is doing this would be of great helpful.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    What OS are you on? Past versions have had memory leaks so that could be the reason for your pearl deleting past messages.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I'm not sure what Operating System i'm using. I also don't know where to find that information on my phone. I do however know that my phone is only a month or two old.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To find your OS go to options/about and it is the 3rd line down.

bigdude25 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kewi123 View Post
    My Pearl deletes my SMS and MMS messages for me at least once a day. It also will not recieve new messages untill I do a battery pull restart. I only have one additional app on the phone, no additional themes, and all my media is saved to my Card. I have already deleted the unused languages, the BB Sample Video, all unused Apps, and everything else I possibly could to free up the memory. Under Status: File Free: 18158569 Bytes. Any insight into why my phone is doing this would be of great helpful.
    I had the same prob wit my curve I set up my messages to svae forever and it kept deleting saved emails and messages so I set it to 15 days and did a battery pull and it worked fine. Hope this helps a lil bit
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ok the OS is v 4.3.0.97 (Platform 3.1.0.51)

I have my messages set to save for 15 days. This issue is driving me nuts!