Hi! I wanna purchase a pearl and i'm on cingular but the store is offering ... General Blackberry forum

frkhuda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

bb pearl

Advertisement

Hi! I wanna purchase a pearl and i'm on cingular but the store is offering an unlocked tmo pearl for a $100 less than a cingular pearl!what kind of probs will i have with an unlocked pearl rather than the original cingular one?

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: bb pearl

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nothing but how would they have an unlocked tmo phone that they are selling?

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its not an authorized tmo store its a dealer and he says he has unlocked tmo pearls that would be $100 cheaper!would i have to download cingulars operating system or something?are u sure there's not really any probs that ill get??

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I have been on an unlocked tmo since they released them months ago. Let me assure you that an unlocked pearl is much better than just a regular pearl. You can use your pearl anywhere *internationally*

With that being said, I have had no issues and I have ran the tmo OS since just this week when I upgraded to cingular's OS.

Get the unlocked one...its cheaper too

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey cherrichiodo!what's up?thanx 4 the quick reply!so ur saying u have cingular as ur carrier and ur using for a while already an unlocked tmo pearl and u didn't even upgrade to the cingular's os till now which means you've been using the os that came on it which obviously is tmo and u haven't had any probs whatsoever??!!if that's right then i see no reason at all to get the cingular pearl especially since its $100 more plus doesn't have the bonus features of an unlocked pearl!!

PIN/ID
    ATA

Yep. That's what I'm saying. In fact, I had the very first one, so my OS was v .42.
    So if he's selling an unlocked for less then I would take it in a heartbeat!

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds awesome!thanx aton cherrichiodo!u just saved me a $100 bucks cause i thought i would have probs with an unlocked tmo and was seriously considering putting down the extra $100 bucks for the peace and quiet!thanx aton!thanx 2 all of u!

PIN/ID
    ATA

Great! Go out and buy the pearl and enjoy!

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanx!i'm so excited!