Ok, I uninstalled BBmessenger and reinstalled it through DM. Still having the same issue. Everytime ... General Blackberry forum

sonofjorel76 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Messenger Resetting issue

Advertisement

Ok, I uninstalled BBmessenger and reinstalled it through DM. Still having the same issue.

Everytime I power off, or do a battery pull. Messenger gives me a message that says "you have changed blackberry devices, do you want to alert all of your contacts of your new PIN.

--If I say yes, then it sends all of my BBmessenger contacts a friend request.

--If I say no, all of my contacts are erased.

I'm not sure about the problem pre-O.S.4.5 because as soon as I bought the curve, I upgraded the O.S. before I ever used the old O.S.

This is very annoying, I have no idea what's causing it. Does anyone else experience this????????

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I used to have this problem. Check to see if you have Content Protection enabled through your security settings. If it is enabled, then disable it and see what happens.

One main reason why I'm trying to wait until next year to get the 8220 but new apps have me itching to go back to the 8120 for a month.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~