Ok almost all of yesterday i was not able to send or recieve any messages ... General Blackberry forum

DeviOne no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Messenger Problem?

Advertisement

Ok almost all of yesterday i was not able to send or recieve any messages except 1 from my hubby. Now he is saying from his end it says that i am busy? I only have 2 people on my messenger and he is the primary person that i talk to on there so why is it saying that? Also to add, I have never changed my status from (available) and i dont really mess around with any settings or anything, and i had no problem with my bb browser or anything else so why am i not able to send messages? Now this morning i have done nothing diffrent, and i am able to send and recieve messages? WTF

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: BB Messenger Problem?

it may have been a network glitch. I had a problem yesterday for a very short while with BB messenger, and also sending PIN emails coming back saying "service blocked". After a while it worked itself out and was back to "normal"
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

thats what i was thinking... because i know i have never changed my status to unavailable, but yet i was not able to send or recieve any messages. hmm

could be a glitch... because like i said i had no other problem with my phone at all.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yeah...i'd say network glitch...but if it ever happens again, just pull the battery for a reset. that has happened to me before too. it showed my hubby as busy all day and when i finally got to reach him, he didn't even know (phone was in his pocket all day...go figure ). he did a battery pull and came right online.

yea same here im getting the same bull sh*t and i had no idea it was saying that. I knew it wouldn't let me get any messages but i diddn't know it was saying busy...