So I recently downgraded my Curve from 4.5 to 4.2, and I didn't back up ... General Blackberry forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

BB Messenger contacts, GONE?!

Advertisement

So I recently downgraded my Curve from 4.5 to 4.2, and I didn't back up my BB Messenger contacts, assuming they were saved to my PIN and would re-load. I was wrong! I didn't back it up, I wanted it to be a clean start.

Then I remembered that BB Messenger asks to save a password, just in case your contacts are deleted.

How would I get my contacts back? (Besides re-loading them from a back up)

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this same exact thing happend to me.. I had nothing but problems with the bbm and the 4.5 I down graded back to 4.2 and my contacts where gone. I pretty much text everyone who's number I had and I was still on there bbm contact so they sent me a message and they popped back up. Other then a backup there is no way for them to just come back up. Did you have problems with your device if you reset it. And click on the bbm did it say you have to update your contacts with your new pin? I hate 4.5 beta. I'm waiting for the final cut. Or the 9000 if that ever comes here.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I guess I'll have to ask everyone for their PINs again.

Edit: Actually once they message me, they do pop back up, like you said.
    Last edited by ssnxp; 04-15-2008 at 11:41 PM.