I have read everything I can to figure out why if I delete/read messages from ... General Blackberry forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

BB Messages not Reconciling with Yahoo Mail

Advertisement

I have read everything I can to figure out why if I delete/read messages from my yahoo account they remain unread/undeleted on the BB. Even if I go to options and select reconcile now it does nothing. My settings in message options are set to delete on prompt, wireless reconcile on, and Mailbox wins on conflicts. I have re-sent the service books also and I still can't get it to work. Up until 2 weeks ago it worked perfectly fine. I'm not on a BES, Sprint is my carrier, and I'm on 4.5.0.131 Any suggestions?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Remove the Yahoo! Mail integrated email account from the BlackBerry Internet Service account.

Verify that the Yahoo! Mail account service book has been removed from the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:
    1. On the Home screen, navigate to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book.
    2. Confirm that there are no entries present for the Yahoo! Mail account.
    Add the Yahoo! Mail account again from the BlackBerry Internet Service account.

Keadabeada no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3213C402
    I was having the same issue. Thanks for the advice.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    Thanks, I tried that but it didn't work either. Any other suggestions?

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Appears this is a known issue to RIM. My 9700 is still not syncing correctly.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My storm 2 and wife curve 8530 are doing the same thing with our hotmail, live, and gmail account. I spent 5 hours with rim a whole bunch of different reps all to troubleshoot it to then find out its a known issue. And aside from not syncing correctly its delayed emails. Anywhere from 5mins to I kid you not 9hours. Very unpleasing.

amistry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Having the same problem with my Yahoo mail on my 9000.
    Also, for what its worth, the Yahoo mail icon on my phone is suddenly different. It used to be just the purple "Y!" logo, now it is the envelope icon with a tiny Y logo in the lower right corner.