Help anyone!!! I was wondering if there are service books to load for at&t 8310. ... General Blackberry forum

jason9750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    JuStasK

BB Maps on AT&T 8310

Advertisement

Help anyone!!! I was wondering if there are service books to load for at&t 8310. I have BB Maps but it tells me not available because at&t blocks the service books so you have to use telenav or now at&t nav. Please help if anyone has info.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Get google maps, thats what I use on mine. mapquest has a moble app as well, but its a little too bloated for me.

http://m.google.com/maps
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

jason9750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    JuStasK
    yeah just kinda tired of google maps. Some of the addresses are really off and it doesnt seem updated as much

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by jason9750 View Post
    Help anyone!!! I was wondering if there are service books to load for at&t 8310. I have BB Maps but it tells me not available because at&t blocks the service books so you have to use telenav or now at&t nav. Please help if anyone has info.
    Have you went to the Blackberry site from your BB. If you go there and download the application. Some where on this site there is a walk through on how to get it enabled on your BB. I have it installed and working on my 8310 OS 4.5.0.81..

I will search on the forum and provide you a link to the page....

Update:

Link that shows step by step how to get it to work:

BBMaps How to guide
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 09-29-2008 at 02:15 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........