I there there should be two features that every mapping site has and thats reverse ... General Blackberry forum

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Maps

Advertisement

I there there should be two features that every mapping site has and thats reverse directions. It would be nice to have a setting int he menu to just hit that. Along with the proper names of cities. Ill get three cities listed on a location when neither of the three all combined are the city or even bordering the city. maybe being able to put a zip code would help too.

The second suggestion would be to highlight an address in an email or on the web and have a look for in BB maps setting in the menu. I think those features would make this application more useful.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: BB Maps

you should try mapquest navigator best turn by turn GPS program out there and the best thing is its FREE

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

I would love to be able to but im on verizon and that wont happen until i pay for what could be free...

siacali no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

I set up an 8830 today and the gps is enabled. Bbmap was able to use it. Another app like mapquest or nav4all.con sould be able to work too with it. The person has a navigation system so I did not get to play with it much. Well now I got to have one. I loved the touch point thing on it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i know on google maps once you map out your trip. You can then go back out to map directions and just choose your start and end point. I know its not the easiest but it definately works for me