PIN/ID
    2180BB67

BB Internet browser

Advertisement

is Opera still considered the best?

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    No,its a persons preference ,it depends on what you need in a browser.
    " B safe "

pipesfamily no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I agree with antgod, I use opera on my pc, so I am comfortable with it but its slow, bb browers won't load a lot of pages, just have to search around till u fine one that suites u, there is another one mentioned here in the stacks (sorry up to early and still have brain for) I can't remember the name but it has a lot of good reviews

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Bolt is the other one i think you're thinking of. Opera mini 5 beta is not bad. i always preferred the bb browser.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use bolt and I love it. For some odd reason no matter which opera I download it doesn't work on my phone. All the web pages pics and txt are on top of each other. The default bb browser is good just as pipes says, its what pages your going to be looking at.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have used both Opera mini and Bolt, although I haven't used the beta version of Opera. My preference currently is Bolt since it allows me to load more pages, I can view the full page similar to PC, it saves passwords for different sites I log into etc.

The only problem I have seen with it is the font size, there is no zoom in on the page. Since I can read the text albeit tiny I am ok.

I suggest you try both and choose which you prefer

Check out bolt at htttp://www.boltbrowser.com/

I hope this helps

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I use all three depending on what I'm doing. I use the native browser mostly for surfing and opera mini and bolt for when I need to see a page with all the options. Photos viewed on bolt seem better to me than opera. But as said above its more preference than anything

Gotyouopen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Opera Lover here! It's the only browser I use...and I tried them All....LOL

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I did use opera all the time until I got the option on my phone to switch between Firefox & IE. Now I just use Firefox.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Too bad Bolt or Opera can't be set as the default browser. I'm a mild user so the bb browser suits my needs.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have been using all three at one time or another. I like the Opera 5 beta because its touch friendly. But I don't like it because some of the pages I look at don't come up right. Like this one, I can't set up Opera to view this site like a pc to save my life. But on Bolt its default that way. Bolt is a bit slow at times but its loading a full web page. Its the only browser that stays downloaded on my device.

Opera recently fixed a bug with there taking over as native browser problem, which gives them a plus. And the download interface is nice also. Although it takes forever to download something.

In closing, both are fine. But in the end, its up to the individual users needs. And I prefer my BB browser anyway. It can load full web pages too. It might not be as fast but it gets it done when I need it.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Firefox is about to release a great mobile browser. They may save RIM from themselves.. Heh!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    Firefox is about to release a great mobile browser. They may save RIM from themselves.. Heh!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    When will this be out?I've looked for article cant find anything.
    " B safe "

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This article is a month old, but it looks like Nokia will be the first to be able to use Firefox Mobile

http://mashable.com/2009/12/09/firefox-mobile-n900/

hightack no está en línea Stack level 1
    That browser is only for a Nokia phone model, and it may still be in beta. They are not releasing a winmo beta version until late this year, and no mention of a Blackberry version that I have seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast