Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by obsidian Of course some people think its odd that i'll be web ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    Of course some people think its odd that i'll be web browsing on one, IM'ing on the other and occasionally pin/bb message myself stuff to share with the people I'm IM'ing or to email out....
    Actually without realizing it you discovered the secret advantage of EDGE that most users don't know about.

Here it is:

1) You must have exactly three BlackBerrys sitting next to each other on the table.

2) You compose a brief email on the BB to your left & then set it down before sending the message.

3)You compose a brief text msg on the BB in the middle.

4) You compose an MMS on the device to your right. .

Now you press send on all three & begin to juggle them as the messages comeback. Reposnding in tge order in which theu arrivey, now that's fun!.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Some people have altogether too much time on their hands

(That's OK, I'm one of them too )

Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    Some people have altogether too much time on their hands

(That's OK, I'm one of them too )
    Great post!

Hey gkast1, it gets even worse in my case. Not only do I not really have the time, I just make it, as after all when one is as sick of a BB addict as I, it's just too late.

Out of warranty,and out of options, I've surrounded myself in BlackBerrys & hoping for the best.....

Cheers!
    via: Red BB 8310

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Great post!

Hey gkast1, it gets even worse in my case. Not only do I not really have the time, I just make it, as after all when one is as sick of a BB addict as I, it's just too late.

Out of warranty,and out of options, I've surrounded myself in BlackBerrys & hoping for the best.....

Cheers!
    via: Red BB 8310

Good heavens archer6... you make it sound like a full-fledged addiction! Picture a dark B-movie... the Victim of Fate surrounded by a mountain of empty bottles... :cry:

I do consulting. When I am at a client's site, I try to remember to silence my
    phones. It is not enough not to do personal stuff on time billable to others (which I don't, of course) -- you must also not give the appearance of such an impropriety.

Caesar's wives, aren't we

Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    Good heavens archer6... you make it sound like a full-fledged addiction!
    Actually I just like to make self effacing jokes about it here.

I am very discreet with my BB usage during the work day, & always have it on vibrate except when I'm with clients. Then I change the profile to silent.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    crackberries are like morphine or heroin.....wonder if i can get methadone......
    ooo yeah thats called a bold or kickstart, trading one addiction for another
    wait i don't have a problem with my using everyone else does so maybe they need the drugs lol
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have three BBs, 8310, 8100, 8700. I catch a LOT of flak from my wife. I dont understand her, she has a new 8100, but hasnt caught the "fever" though.

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Introduce her to Pinstack!

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have to agree that BB's are addictive...just ask my wife! She gets on me pretty good, but she just got one and she's starting to get the same fever!!!

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Indeed. It's the way out

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hah, as soon as I have gotten data, it was the end of it! I have only gone two full day without using my berry, it was due to the camping trip, and that has gone bad! The car battery died and as we were on friends property and forgot the adress. So the picture there is five guys, 4 24's, burger patties and buns, and bbq sauase. It was fun, but sucked, we were stranded with no gps or idia where we were, hah plus caa took hours to find us! One of the funniest weekends of my life!

Latinalicious no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CF0982

Smile Blackberry Lover!!!

I am a proud owner of my BB 8830 WE for 14 mos. and trust me - I'm addicted. My husband has even gotten jealous! He has threaten to throw my BB across the road several times. And yes, I have found myself looking, searching, downloading and trying any new apps available. I do not smoke or drink but I'm soooooooooo addicted to my BB.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-22-2008 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Use of color fonts in post

PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Caution your husband, Latina-Betty-Boop-licious. It is conduct like that that might bring about Blackberry lovers

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    Oh my gosh. I'm the same way. I love my blackberry. They are definitely addicting. But the are really good phones. I have only owned 2 so far. But ill tell you that I'm never ever having a phone that isn't black berry again. I have had too many problems with other ones. Blackberry is perfect for me. I'm losing sleep too. Ha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123