Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by obsidian I for one have no idea what y'all are talking about. ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    I for one have no idea what y'all are talking about. Sure i use as much as 80mb of data a month. Sure i carry two BB's. Sure there are well several email address on both and each has at least four third party apps.

But i am not an addict, I'm a true believer.
    Sounds good to me, as I too carry two BB's with their own numbers everyday...so I'm a believer huh?

Works for me...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Relax & enjoy this phase. Next you will experience lack of interest in everything except your BlackBerry. Be happy that you are not as addicted as I am. My BB collection is up to 12, and if I fail to buy a new one every six weeks, I become very ill....

via: Red BB 8310
    (soon via: Bold)
    12?? I thought you only had 6 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    12?? I thought you only had 6 LOL
    Yeah you busted me, I'm usually in denial about the number I've purhased....

LMAO Denial? I have no problem admitting I have used 12 BB's, 6 different models (950, 7730x2, 7100tx3, 7105tx2, 8100x3 and 8120). Soon to be 7 models when I get the KickStart.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-28-2008 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    LMAO Denial? I have no problem admitting I have used 12 different BB's,.
    Yeah, but I've kept everyone of mine, so I currently have 12. Is that sick or what?...

I would have 6 except I had to give up the 7105t after I exchanged 2 of them. I currently have the 7730, 8100 and 8120 backed up to DM LOL If I find my 7100t and somehow get my hands on a 7105t that will be 5 backed up

One of my all time favs is my 7130c. I liked it so much I bought a spare. There's nothing quite as nice as having a bunch of different BB's to provide some variety....

(soon via: Bold) (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    I have been a bb owner for less than a year and I have all ready owned 2 bb my first one was a pearl 8100 then after 3 months I sold it to buy a curve 8320. Since I bout one I find myself sleeping less just to find new apps and releases. I also am getting more excited for the new os and handheld devices(9000) more than I use to as a kid for christmas. Bb's are truly addicting. Ppl even think my phone is glued to my hand. Do any of you get made fun of for this or other thing because of your bb.

You realize, I hope, that if you get a 9000 you will quit your job, drop any love interests and barely snatch a couple of hours of sleep at night

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd

Smile

Exactly.

Of course some people think its odd that i'll be web browsing on one, IM'ing on the other and occasionally pin/bb message myself stuff to share with the people I'm IM'ing or to email out....

They just lack faith!

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sounds good to me, as I too carry two BB's with their own numbers everyday...so I'm a believer huh?

Works for me...
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    You realize, I hope, that if you get a 9000 you will quit your job, drop any love interests and barely snatch a couple of hours of sleep at night
    I actually wrote this thread when i was at work. Dont remember what time that was. Now im at home its 2 am and im still writing about my bb. 9000 wow i cant wait

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Lol

I thought I was the only one who found it hard to get rid of my "retired" BB's - and it just brings back so many memories to pick up my Nextel 7520 or my 8100 and play a nice round of Kaglom or Sudoku- or read thru old old messages and address book.

Yeah it gets progressively worse- I've moved from obsessed crackberry addict to dealer. Have hooked both my brothers, my cousin, 3 close friends, 4 co-workers...yikes.

I have a confession...
    I'm sometimes mean to my Windows mobile friends just because they have inferior devices and operating systems.

Lmao

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think I'm starting to get the fever. I should be sleeping now (2:45 am) but I keep turning on pinstack to see if anyone responded to my thread... And its not even that urgent! Haha

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    There is no need to be mean to WinMo users, they do a far better job themselves. O:-)

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    Lol

I thought I was the only one who found it hard to get rid of my "retired" BB's - and it just brings back so many memories to pick up my Nextel 7520 or my 8100 and play a nice round of Kaglom or Sudoku- or read thru old old messages and address book.

Yeah it gets progressively worse- I've moved from obsessed crackberry addict to dealer. Have hooked both my brothers, my cousin, 3 close friends, 4 co-workers...yikes.

I have a confession...
    I'm sometimes mean to my Windows mobile friends just because they have inferior devices and operating systems.

Lmao

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Quote Originally Posted by shftatsix View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think I'm starting to get the fever. I should be sleeping now (2:45 am) but I keep turning on pinstack to see if anyone responded to my thread... And its not even that urgent! Haha

step away from your blackberry. its ok no ine needs to get hurt.
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    Exactly.

Of course some people think its odd that i'll be web browsing on one, IM'ing on the other and occasionally pin/bb message myself stuff to share with the people I'm IM'ing or to email out....

They just lack faith!
    That's gonna be me soon. Gonna use the 8100 for texts, tzones and calls (prepaid) and the 8120 for BIS data only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast