Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have been a bb owner for less than a year and I have all ... General Blackberry forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

bb fever

Advertisement

I have been a bb owner for less than a year and I have all ready owned 2 bb my first one was a pearl 8100 then after 3 months I sold it to buy a curve 8320. Since I bout one I find myself sleeping less just to find new apps and releases. I also am getting more excited for the new os and handheld devices(9000) more than I use to as a kid for christmas. Bb's are truly addicting. Ppl even think my phone is glued to my hand. Do any of you get made fun of for this or other thing because of your bb.

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have by my friends. Got my first bb (8100) in 11th grade. Currently a senior and have a 8320; friends always say I'm too busy on my phone imma run into a wall.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yes I get the same type of reactions and comments at home and at work. They just don't admire the relationship that me and my "baby" have. Shhhh..... Sh'es sleepin.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    I have been a bb owner for less than a year and I have all ready owned 2 bb my first one was a pearl 8100 then after 3 months I sold it to buy a curve 8320. Since I bout one I find myself sleeping less just to find new apps and releases. I also am getting more excited for the new os and handheld devices(9000).
    Relax & enjoy this phase. Next you will experience lack of interest in everything except your BlackBerry. Be happy that you are not as addicted as I am. My BB collection is up to 12, and if I fail to buy a new one every six weeks, I become very ill....

via: Red BB 8310
    (soon via: Bold)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ^^ And Archer's not kidding

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    ^^ And Archer's not kidding
    Sad, but true....

via: Red BB 8310
    (soon via: Bold)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Its not sad, its a way of life

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have a friend who is a rep at T-Mobile. He has told me that ppl have called freaked out practically going crazy when their bb service is down for what ever reason. I also can't imagine ever owning anything besides a bb. Any thing else is just a phone.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Yes I get the same type of reactions and comments at home and at work. They just don't admire the relationship that me and my "baby" have. Shhhh..... Sh'es sleepin.
    No she isn't!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Your funny....I hope my BB didnt hear

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also have turned 5 of my friends on to bb. They called me crazy now who's crazy.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You wanna talk about an addiction and FREAKIN out, just ask anyone on my BBM how crazy I was today when it wasn't working!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Cause you couldn't talk to me

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have been using for about 5 yrs now. I have have heard it all from you have to admit u have a problem to not NOW we are having sex...lol at first it was innocent to start with just to get calls check my email, then I started to sync my bb once a day then 2 3 4 now I just lose count. And when I thought I had a handle on thing I got into tethering OMG what a new experience, then small edge turn into cap EDGE, then on to OTA's. I guess I am hooked from one Crack Berry user to another cant wait to get BOLD....

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    I for one have no idea what y'all are talking about. Sure i use as much as 80mb of data a month. Sure i carry two BB's. Sure there are well several email address on both and each has at least four third party apps.

But i am not an addict, I'm a true believer.
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast