One day, RIM sent this link asking to download this G-Mail plugin that, i guess, ... General Blackberry forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

BB Enhanced G-Mail Plugin

Advertisement

One day, RIM sent this link asking to download this G-Mail plugin that, i guess, was intended to provide some syncronization between my BB and inbox on the google end.

When I delete messages from my device, it does NOT delete them from the inbox. The only thing that seems to work is "starring" messages and reporting spam for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Do you have your device gmail email setup to synchronize deleted items? When you delete from your device is it setup to delete from device only or device and mailbox?

I'm not having any trouble when I set my device to delete on both "device and mailbox", it deletes from my inbox on my gmail account on the web...
    -Josh

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Yeah no trouble here except it only provides for one-way synchronization. You can star from your device and it will do the same in your mailbox but if you star an email in your mailbox, it won't sync the starred message on your phone.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Do you have your device gmail email setup to synchronize deleted items? When you delete from your device is it setup to delete from device only or device and mailbox?

I'm not having any trouble when I set my device to delete on both "device and mailbox", it deletes from my inbox on my gmail account on the web...
    I will have to check that out...thanks for the suggestions!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)