Will the BB data plan work with iphone 3g? coz i put my sim in ... General Blackberry forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

BB Data plan+Iphone 3g?

Advertisement

Will the BB data plan work with iphone 3g? coz i put my sim in ma iphone and i had capital E on there so i think that means EDGE....But im not sure if it actually works on the bb data plan and not pay-per use
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not completely sure, but I know that iPhone's have a different internet plan.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I herd that T-zones works but I don't know about BIS, I'm sure someone has done it and will answer your question.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I also read sumwer if u don have the suitable plan they will change it for u. But I want to hav ma bb data since I have a bold but it would be awesome if it works on the iphone also~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    I also read sumwer if u don have the suitable plan they will change it for u. But I want to hav ma bb data since I have a bold but it would be awesome if it works on the iphone also~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You may very well either have to get two SIM's so that you can use the internet on your iphone and just have a data plan for the iphone on one SIM or add the iPhone internet plan on your existing SIM/account and do SIM swaps everytime you need to change from your Bold to your iPhone. (You could also call customer service and ask them.) I'd personally rather be safe than sorry. I'd wait to use the iPhone until I figure out if the bb data plan can be used on the iPhone one, without an extra charge. I'm doubtful it can be used on the iPhone though.

sch911 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Bold with AT&T, and an iPhone 2G 8GB. I have the BB Personal plan and can switch my sim card back and forth between units without any problems. The only thing that doesn't work on the iPhone side is Visual Voice Mail.

Cheers....

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by sch911 View Post
    I have a Bold with AT&T, and an iPhone 2G 8GB. I have the BB Personal plan and can switch my sim card back and forth between units without any problems. The only thing that doesn't work on the iPhone side is Visual Voice Mail.

Cheers....
    So what means I can use internet and stuff on the iphone without any extra charge??

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I'm still not sure about this, can anubody else prove that bb data plan can be used with iphone?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    I'm talking about this with a pal at TMO Germany:

You need only a few things:

1.) a second SIM (at TMO Germany it is called MutiSIM that's a clone of the original SIM)
    2.) a BB
    3.) an iPhone with an iPhone plan.
    4.) the BBOption booked also on the iPhone plan

So you can use both: a BB and an iPhone with one plan

But the question is: Who wants to use an iPhone? *SCNR*

My 2ct
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

sch911 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    So what means I can use internet and stuff on the iphone without any extra charge??

Yes, yes, yes.... I do it every day. The data side of the BB data plan doesn't care what device is using the data. I've been swapping my SIM back and forth for about a year now. First with my Pearl, and now my Bold. All AT&T US of course.....