I'd love to get a daily motivational message to my pearl like i get push ... General Blackberry forum

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

BB daily push motivational messages?

Advertisement

I'd love to get a daily motivational message to my pearl like i get push weather(essential if you live in uk).Jim Rohn type would be good or funnies. Like 'he who walks on ricepaper for a mile without creasing will lead untroubled life'. My favourite was AL Pacino who said 'whenever i get the urge to exercise I go and lie down for a while until it passes'. My hero!! What's YOUR fav saying ??

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: BB daily push motivational messages?

No push, but why not just Google "daily motivational email" - I came up with about a dozen or more!
    JerryD

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Ichecked that out but i don't want email full of rubbish and what they want to sell you as well.Also i try not to have my BBemail out on sites that don't have guarantee that they won't sell your email address on.Don't mind on computer but not on BB! The weather forecast is just that__no adverts.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Check out the handango.com website and do a search based on the type of device you have if you haven't already.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

why not just make a quick email address and use that one to get those daily motivational messages sent to your blackberry. that way if you get spam, you can delete it. infact im going to go do that