Hi BB fans. I would like to ask you for help one more time again. ... General Blackberry forum

rugby no está en línea Stack level 2

BB connect / SE P 990i blocked BB PIN?

Advertisement

Hi BB fans.

I would like to ask you for help one more time again.
    I m using my brand new SEricsson P990i with newest sw and I m trying to use BB Connect sw to use my BIS. Problem is, that I can not create an acount at my providers web page with error " check your PIN and IMEI" . My PIN and Imei are at 100% correct. I wrote an email to RIM and they replied with info, that my device do not register itself to BB network ( do not send its PIN). I tried to register manualy throught BB connect sw and my device looks to be connected. RIM denies it again. Device is OK - was in SE service and they confirmed it. I was reading somewhere that PIN can be blocked from Rim side. Have you heard about that? Is it possible?

Thanks for all info.

Re: BB connect / SE P 990i blocked BB PIN?

RIM answered me that I have to change my BB client version to 3.55. I had 3.50. Dont know where the problem is but I ll try it. I ll let you know.

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~To my knowledge the pin is hardwired to each blackberry device, thus your SE would not have a BB pin.

BB client sw which enables BB service on other devices than Blackberry generates device pin according to device IMEI. After yoy install BB client sw it start to appear in sw menu.

Had the same problem

I had the same problem, new BB connect client solved it. Now it works.