Anyone got any good info on which is the best 'SPEED" 1.bb as a modem ... General Blackberry forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

bb as a modem

Advertisement

Anyone got any good info on which is the best 'SPEED" 1.bb as a modem for lap-top 2.an air-card! If air-card,,then also which service provider has the fastest speed? Price plan is not an issue as long as I get good coverage and fast speed! Thanks!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I've gotten 1.2mb down with my bb, and 1.3 with my sprint card...I love it... Just depends on if you want something sticking out of your laptop, or a usb running to your berry...(You could use bluetooth, but you won't get the speeds listed above)

As for service provider...its all in where you live/use the service. Where I am sprint has great coverage...and its 60/month for unlimited, or 50/month on a SERO plan...

Just my thought on the matter

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Sorry the prices above are for the data card... Blackberry PAM (phone as modem) is a $15 addon to your existing bb data plan.

Just to clarify...via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    It depends on which air card and which BB -- I was using my old 7105t as a modem, but of course I never got 1.2 meg speeds!

Sound advice: TRY it OUT, whatever you are being offered, before you buy in.