Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

my name is roman and im a blackberry addict my pearl never ever leaves my ... General Blackberry forum

pearl4ever no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3181CA9F

Re: BB addicts

Advertisement

my name is roman and im a blackberry addict
    my pearl never ever leaves my sight or body
    its always no less than two feet away and i almoust cry when other ppl wanna see it
    i take it in the bathroom, when i eat, when i play on my comp, school(lil in class txting), driving, chillin with friends
    basically my life is centered on it
    i am ill of blackberrygitus and there is no cure

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

The other day I stopped travelling before going through a signal black spot until I've finished download a theme and was late for me next meeting !

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Needless to say, I'm going to have loads of people disagree with me but a think that the pearl seems to attract to nutter in people. I think that because it's small you need it close to you all the time. It's a carring thing lol. My pearl has not been out of sight since the day I got it! Everytime I get up it's I place it straight into my poacket. No one and I do mean no one touches it!
    I've looked at the other Blackberry phones and really thought of trying the curve or 88XX but are concerned that the same love for my Blackberry doesn't follow. Thank god for the 8120 and the 8130 lool
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W

I check my phone constantly! If its not in my pocket, its in my hand! I am so glad that I read this thread because now I know that I am not the only one who sleeps with their berry beside them, grabs their berry 1st thing in the morning, or berry's in the middle of the night bcuz they happened to wake up. I am also much more content knowing that I am not the only bb user who PRETENDS to need to use the bathroom, just so you can check out the stacks!

I truly am at home here. Aloha my ohana!

Angel

Heyitsaaron no está en línea Stack level 1

ever 10 minutes or so when Im working.... its a bad habit for me actually.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234