Hello - Does anyone remember if there is a BlackBerry accessory stand in the Hartsfield ... General Blackberry forum

ikondave no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24218A7C

BB accessory stand at the Atlanta Airport?

Advertisement

Hello - Does anyone remember if there is a BlackBerry accessory stand in the Hartsfield Atlanta Airport? I need to pick up an auto charger and it would be a real time saver if I could get one there while I'm waiting for my connecting flight. Thanks.

Dave

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    They have those at airports. That's awesome. I wouldn't know but any cellphone store will have them. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yes, they do have a couple of Cellphone and Wireless accessory Booth there.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    You can also pickup a charger for the V3 razor (by motorola). Those chargers are also compatible with the blackberry and will charge them just fine. I find that the V3 chargers are much more readily available. I have about 6 V3 chargers that I use. My original bb charger is at my house... but I have others (V3) strewn all over the place... One at the shop. One at the office. One at the apartment. One in my travel bag. One (car charger) in my car. Why so many you ask? Because I got them at a whole sale price and they were unbelievably cheap... That way my phone is never out of chargers... Plus my girl has a V3 so I keep telling her they are there for her!

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    They sure do. I was there last weekend. The Palm kiosks will be waht u are looking for. They have the travel chargers for $30, if I recall correctly. Hope that helps.

mykeandme no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was at the airport three days ago and had a 3 hour layover. They had a Palm store and several other cellular accessory stores. You might not find BlackBerry branded merchandise, but you will find items that will work with no damage to your BB. Hope this helps.