Okay So here is my issue. Every time I try and mess around with the ... General Blackberry forum

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2

BB 8320 with OS 4.5 Browser Question **HELP**

Advertisement

Okay So here is my issue. Every time I try and mess around with the browser setting whether it is on ( t-Zones ) ** ( wifi browser ) ** or ( internet browser ) I can never get the pages I visit to display correctly. I noticed that every time I go to for example wamu.com for Washington mutual The page loads as if its a column. I do know that the menu gives options to change the views but its not working.....Can any one guide me to how to set up my browser to the closest apperance of OPERA BROWSER.

I have Opera but its a bit laggy....I would love to use my stock browser but just have the Websites i go to render like they do in opera. Full HTML i guess...Any Advice anyone?....I would greatly appreciate it

scottjb no está en línea Stack level 2
    What is your BB browser emulation set to? It could be WAMU's site recognizing your BB as a mobile browser and giving you a mobile site. You can try BlackBerry emulation vs. Internet Explorer emulation to see if that makes a difference.

I couldn't even get WAMU's site to loan in my BB browser--it loaded fine in Opera Mini for me.