I just activated a refurbished Blackberry 7510 that I picked up off of eBay. With ... General Blackberry forum

quilltis no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 7510 Voicemail Access -- Help !

Advertisement

I just activated a refurbished Blackberry 7510 that I picked up off of eBay. With Nextel, I should be able to dial my 10 digit cell number and access my voicemail, but whenever I call, another number is dialed with the label "Voicemail", and my 10-digit number is displayed to the side under the heading "My Number." I've gone through the phone>options>voicemail>access number route, but even with that field changed to my original number, the "mystery number" is dialed. I've also tried a hard reset and removing the battery, but nothing seems to be working. Basically, after an hour or two of searching, I'm stumped. I can send and recieve calls using my existing number, but it seems that this "mystery number" is programmed somewhere within the advanved options. Any help would be appreciated.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: BB 7510 Voicemail Access -- Help !

quilltis Welcome to PinStack!

First you need to click on teh phone icon on the BB and once in there click your menu button. Now that will pull up a menu list and we are wanting to go to voice mail there is where you will input your cell # there should be an old one just delete it and input yours.