I know the Cingular has one, which they don't advertise openly to everyone, that I ... General Blackberry forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

BB 24 hour tech support number?

Advertisement

I know the Cingular has one, which they don't advertise openly to everyone, that I did use late one saturday night when I was having problems. Does BB have a tech line available in case we were to need it? Thanks.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: BB 24 hour tech support number?

Nope. Calls must be escalated from the carrier. I think major corporate accounts with an agreement are the exception.

dakine320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30a4d06e

any BB issues you have you could jsut mesage me i am BB certified so im sure i can answer most all questions

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Even for dealers its tough to get to RIM, carrier support is usually the best you will get.

I feel pinstack is more reliable than any carrier support, so any questions you have are always best posted here.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Thanks for the responses. Pinstack will have to be my source for any problems I have. Nice to know you guys (and gals) are here.

paulie34 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: BB 24 hour tech support number?

Quote Originally Posted by dakine320
    any BB issues you have you could jsut mesage me i am BB certified so im sure i can answer most all questions
    I bought my B B Pearl 8100 on Tuesday this week and started to put some ringtones on to it. An Egg timer came up on the screen when i tried to open up a photo on the BB and since then it wont go of the screen even if you take out the battery when i put the battery back in the screen comes back on itself and the egg timer just stays on the screen cheers if you can help me.