Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes it is bright red, has been unfortunately for 3 weeks. I suffered the rest ... General Blackberry forum

slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb

Advertisement

yes it is bright red, has been unfortunately for 3 weeks. I suffered the rest of my day at work and as soon as I got home I took it apart and checked the usb port looks great. I then put it back together and turned the power up. WORKED LIKE A CHARM! I don't know what was different but my blackberry is happy and is sending and received again
    I am so happy, thanks everyone for the help. I still can't figure out what went wrong but I am glad it is back to normal.
    Stacey

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by slscarbo View Post
    yes it is bright red, has been unfortunately for 3 weeks. I suffered the rest of my day at work and as soon as I got home I took it apart and checked the usb port looks great. I then put it back together and turned the power up. WORKED LIKE A CHARM! I don't know what was different but my blackberry is happy and is sending and received again
    I am so happy, thanks everyone for the help. I still can't figure out what went wrong but I am glad it is back to normal.
    Stacey
    I LOVE stories with happy endings. Congratulations!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12