SORRY YOU GUYS AN GALLS..NEW TO THE SITE,,JUST 2 DAYS AGO I GOT MY 1ST ... General Blackberry forum

nepal96 no está en línea Stack level 1

batt life

Advertisement

SORRY YOU GUYS AN GALLS..NEW TO THE SITE,,JUST 2 DAYS AGO I GOT MY 1ST BB 7130G,,LOVE IT,,LITTLE DISS ABOUT BATT LIFE,,ANY ADVICE WOULD B A GOD SEND,,PLEASE ADVISE......UK......T-MOBILE

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: batt life

Things you can do to help are: Set your screen brightness at 70 or lower, turn your status light off, and make sure to 'close' and app when you are done running it. Those are things that I've done and seem to help. Oh if you are using bluetooth, that is going to drain the battery, so turn it off when you are not using the headset.

Also try not typing all in caps, it makes it seem like you are 'SCREAMING'. Good luck and hope this helps

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

The other thing that you can do is set the auto turn off on and shut it down while you are sleeping

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What programs are you running on your device? 2 that I have used and seen run down battery life are SonaMobile media player and IM+ battery life seems to a little better now that im+ has straightned out though. I wasn't even making it a day on one charge. Good thing for an office and home charger. But then again I am using this thing usually about once ever 2 minutes all throughout the day.

blackberrybb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300ac30d

Also turn the wireless radio off when your in a area that doesn't have wireless service. You battery will drain like crazy baby. Hey, that rhymes :-)

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

All of those things above, and with moderate use you should get two days on a charge. That's what I get.

nepal96 no está en línea Stack level 1

THANX LOTS,,BUT IF I TURN MY WIRELESS RADIO OFF,I DONT GET ANY SIGNAL FOR MY PHONE NETWORK,,HENCE,CANT USE THE PHONE,,PROBLY A SIMPLE SOLUTION,,BUT LIKE I SAY,,IM VERY NEW TO THIS,,
    THANKX AGAIN GUYS,,BEEN VERY HELPFULL SO FAR,,
    NAMESTA

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

nepal96, Please turn the CAPs LOCK OFF, and use spaces following punctuation marks! It makes it extremely hard to read for some people. and others are reminded of situations they would rather forget.

As to the Radio off where you don't have wireless service, remember, without a wireless service you're not getting a signal from your phone network anyway, so turning the radio off won't make any difference in using your phone, but your phone is constantly checking to see if there is a network available, so it's using a lot of power for nothing, depleting your battery.

Thanks
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles