I upgraded the OS on my 7250 to the 4.1 version. After I updated I ... General Blackberry forum

jrusch no está en línea Stack level 2

Backup/Restore all settings?

I upgraded the OS on my 7250 to the 4.1 version. After I updated I noticed I lost some application settings:

1. BEIKS Bible software, I lost the bookmarks and preferences
    2. BBWeather, I lost my profiles
    3. Mobipocket reader, I lost my books, bookmarks, etc.

I used Desktop Manager to do a backup before the upgrade but doing the restore does not restore these settings.

Is there a backup software for the Blackberry that I can use that will backup and restore all settings?

I reinstall the computer's OS frequently so the Desktop Manager software has been installed recently on my computer but I didn't reinstall the above software on the computer because it was already on the 7250. If I installed that software again would Desktop Manager backup/restore those settings?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I have noticed in all my OS trys that some programs restore, some don't. Not sure if it is the program itself or DM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    This can be very annoying. I was having major collapso sessions on an 8700g which has now been sent away to a house of correction. I use Opera Mini as almost a default browser because it works significantly better than the BB ones, for some sites I use regularly. I have been reluctant to compile too many favourites because I lose them each time I have to reload. I did ask a question about backup here but got no takers.