Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By catstide
  • 1 Post By N8DBB

Not even sure if there's many people around here still from back in the day, ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Back From The Ashes...

Advertisement

Not even sure if there's many people around here still from back in the day, but just had to pop in and say:
    BlackBerry...you had a good run, but you let your ego get in the way. You should have listened to the core group that got you into the consumer market to begin with. But nope. Thought you had it all figured out.

RIP BlackBerry.

Any people who I met and helped here throughout the years, it was fun while it lasted. Hope you're all doing well.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey!! Welcome back! Great to see ya!

You're one of the few that have been around here longer than I have. Although I never left.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Hey Roger! Yeah, when the BS popped off with Hayden going against his core crew, I headed out. Not long after that is when I started seeing things going downhill within RIM and the BlackBerry organization, so I got out while I still had a chance.
    It's too bad that they've boggled yet another launch (BBM for Android) or I would have been posting up a PIN to get some of my old friends back on BBM! Hah! Doubtful they will even launch it now. Oh well.

So what device you rockin these days? BB users are few and far between around here anymore, so we could definitely use some expertise to keep things rolling in that regard. As you can tell, we haven't been keeping up the BB forums very well since most of us are using Droids or iPhones.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Been using Note 2 and now Note 3. Out of the game but not "out of the game".
    I was browsing around to see if anyone else still hung out here, but looks like most people have been ghost for a while now!
    Ahhh, memories...There are times that I really do miss the fun that we had, but nothing lasts forever! At least have a few people on Facebook still but have lost track with numerous others.
    And yeah, surprised me to see these forums for BlackBerry have NO real action recently. Hell, I thought people would still be gripping them in their fists, wanting themes, etc. Figured I'd post this and all I would hear is "ECHO ECHO ECHO".
    Did glance around a bit though and must say, glad that even after I bounced out of here, there were many many people who still were able to benefit by some of the tech support posts and stuff! HA!

Funny...Even now I still get a random email every now and again asking for BlackBerry support. LOL.

How'd you get your hands on the Note 3? That'll be my next device. Have the 2 right now.

Most of the old guard still commune out on Twitter..... Azstar, MotoUp, pdxmatts, et al. LavaGirl got married and is busy with her hubby and running a coffee roasting company in Hawaii. Cherri left when her daughter became ill with cancer four years ago. Unfortunately Lauren recently passed away after a long fight. Not sure if you remember thbassman, but we lost him a few years ago as well.

It's Easier out there On Twitter and Facebook, I guess, but some habits just die hard. Can't give up my beloved PinStack.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Woot! I'm still here. Welcome back!
    RogerG likes this.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Welcome back bud! Kick your shoes off and relax. You'll still enjoy it here. We're still the same crazy and friendly bunch. It would be great to have your input .

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    I stepped out of the game but didn't completely "step out of the game".

After leaving here I kept working with BGR doing leaks for quite a while and still keep in contact with old connects.

May glance around a bit and see what's new around here.
    RogerG likes this.