so currently i have a signature that is attached to all of my messages. MAny ... General Blackberry forum

MackDa600 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b44bcc

Auto Signature Via Webclient

Advertisement

so currently i have a signature that is attached to all of my messages. MAny of yours probably read (by default) "Sent from my XXXX blackberry wireless handheld"

However i want to know if i can add an image to my signature. Like my company logo for example like you can on outlook. I know that other bb's will not be able to see it but when people check their email on their desktop i would like for my signature to be the same as my outlook one.

does it help if the image is even hosted on website, i was thinking along th elines of putting the html code in it... but not sure if that would work.....

Any thoughts?
    PIN: 30b44bcc

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think it's possible. Blackberry does not currently support html email on the servers, so I doubt that inserting html code into the signature line will change the appearance of the sig. Maybe on the next round of BES/BIS/ handset OS upgrades they will implement the html support. Only thing that may work (and again I doubt it, due to BB not supporting html) is the Empower mail viewer might be able to throw a html sig into an outgoing email. I used it during the beta a long time ago, and don't remember the details

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    You could add the appropriate HTML to do this, but it would simply show up as HTML code on another BB. I'm not sure how it would look on a fully compliant HTML browser.

Either way, sending in plain text is probably more professional as anyone can read it.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade