Sorry if this has been answered 100 times already, but I'm still getting into the ... General Blackberry forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Auto delete text messages

Advertisement

Sorry if this has been answered 100 times already, but I'm still getting into the swing of things and learning all the ins and outs of my 8130.

If I have a text message conversation going with someone, each time they reply to my reply (if that makes sense) it lists it as a new text message. Each reply lists all the previous messages in that chain and I just end up deleting the old ones, but I was hoping that there was a way to only list the conversations in that "chain" form and/or delete the old messages in the chain that are already listed in the most recent message (if you scroll down).

Sorry for any run-on sentences or rambling. But yeah, if someone could lend a helping hand or clear the air for me thatd be great.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    No as far as I'm aware there is no way to do this. I haven't really looked into the functionality of a new program Threaded SMS that is about to be realeaed has but I'm sure the author could tell you more.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=77477

You could always search from messages from a Certain person to filter them but no you cannot do it by the "chain".

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'll check out the link and are what I think, kinds unfortunate that you can't do it out of the box though.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~