Can you turn it off. If your key lock is on on your pearl and ... General Blackberry forum

DavePearl no está en línea Stack level 1

auto 911 dail when key lock is on

Advertisement

Can you turn it off. If your key lock is on on your pearl and you press and hold the 9 key a few times it will bring up a window that says hit send to call emergency. If you hit send it dials 911 and puts it on speaker phone. I keep it in my pocket and somehow this happened on the golf course the other day. How do you turn this feature off? Thanks

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: auto 911 dail when key lock is on

Quote Originally Posted by DavePearl
    Can you turn it off. If your key lock is on on your pearl and you press and hold the 9 key a few times it will bring up a window that says hit send to call emergency. If you hit send it dials 911 and puts it on speaker phone. I keep it in my pocket and somehow this happened on the golf course the other day. How do you turn this feature off? Thanks
    Not sure how to turn it off. But thats really funny.

patisbucks no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ed1934

that is funny! now ill tell my 911 story. the first night i get my 8700 i fell asleep with it in my hand, some how i called 911 i guess it was because i had the key lock on, well long story short the cops kept callin till i woke up and they were tryin real hard to find my location, but anyways 911 dident thank it was so funny!!

dwluger no está en línea Stack level 1

you can stop the pearl from dialing 911 when locked by pressing the standby button (mute button on top). This works as a lock too and you can receive calls.

dwluger no está en línea Stack level 1

you can stop the pearl from dialing 911 when locked by pressing the standby button (mute button on top). This works as a lock too and you can receive calls.

zero_remain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AA040

You just posted the exact same thing on 4 different threads that were over 6 months old...not to mention the double post in this thread. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~