Just found out, after having 3 years of service w/VZW, that I can get 20% ... General Blackberry forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Attention Fellow Caterpillar Employees...

Advertisement

Just found out, after having 3 years of service w/VZW, that I can get 20% discount off my bill....MONTHY!!! Let's see, that could have saved me $700-$1200! I've known about discounts for store merchandise, but not the bill discount. All you have to do is take your ID badge/or recent pay-stub to a VZW store an tell them you want to sign up for your employee discount on you service. The discount can be applied to you data-plan as well! That is a big savings! I believe you can have 3 separate accounts w/discount being applied. Call VZW-*611 for more info.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That sounds like a great deal. I'm sure your fellow employees will appreciate the heads up.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thanks! I just don't want anyone else losing out on such a great deal...esp. w/ the economy and all.

cmichalik no está en línea Stack level 1
    The corporate discount is a quite or non-advertised deal that is available to employees at A BUNCH of companies.

In my case, I have a company sponsored phone, but i used my company discount to get my wife & daughter each a phone.

Good Post

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by cmichalik View Post
    The corporate discount is a quite or non-advertised deal that is available to employees at A BUNCH of companies.

In my case, I have a company sponsored phone, but i used my company discount to get my wife & daughter each a phone.

Good Post

Quite true! CAT just so happens to be one of the companies tha offers one of the best employee discounts....per VZW rep. Of course, VZW does not want to chance losing extra $$$, so it is not mentioned as much. p.s.: That's how I got a "some-what" free Curve out of the deal. I argued my point of their lack of advertising on this issue. I am always telling reps that I am a CAT employee, unfortunately only 1 rep knew his job and all-of-thee-above.