i do little texting, and never do mms'ing. i took a pic i want to ... General Blackberry forum

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

attaching a pic via sms (mms?)

Advertisement

i do little texting, and never do mms'ing. i took a pic i want to sms/mms to someone. i know i can't attach a file to an sms, so i figger i have to do it via mms. but, if i select 'new mms' and browse to media card/pictures, nothing shows up. this should be simple, but i'm not getting it. can someone help me out here? thx!

tmo 8100, 4.2.1.107.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Open media manager on the BB an highlight the image you want to send. Click menu and then "send as MMS". That should be it.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    that will do it, even if you choose to create mms you should be able toclick up and it'll bring you to your other photos
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

d'oh! shoulda thought of that. thx guys!

(johnny: yeah, for sure when i 'compose mms' and then browse to media card/pictures, my photos don't show up there. no biggie, as i can just do the media manager method.)
    - Grabel's Law

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    are you using an SD card? Are you sure your pics are saving to the sd card and not the phones memory? Go into camera> options> scroll down to store pictures and see what it says.

You might be savign them to the phone and then looking for them in the SD card or visa versa.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

nope, 1000000% guaranteed i'm saving on my media card. i can browse to the pics via my bb's media manager (or windows explorer) and they are there. but when i browse to media card/pictures via 'compose mms,' the only things i see are a couple of folders i created using windows explorer. when i browse those folder, i don't see anything in there, either, even though i can see the pictures if i browse using the bb's media manager (or windows explorer).

here's maybe a clue: the only 2 things i CAN see are blank.mms and something (i must have downloaded) called birthday.mms. apparently, i can only mms a file with an mms extension and i can't find any options anywhere to change that.

wuddya think?
    - Grabel's Law