I posted this in the carriers forum but have not gotten a response. I am ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

AT&T website

Advertisement

I posted this in the carriers forum but have not gotten a response. I am having issue with logging into mt at&t account from my bold. All I get when I type in my info is the normal registering and then loading pictures. After that nothing happens, just a white screen. The main website loads fine. Anybody have this happen. I'm running .210 on my Bold. Any info I need to provide just ask.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    BHP,

Have you tried playing with the browser settings? Could just be the wrong emulation mode causing the problem.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I tried to log in WAP, and I put in my password to see exactly when my upgrades were, and nothing happened. I wonder what's up?~via 8310C (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    It must be blackberry browser issue.
    ~via Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    It's the browser. I just tried that site and it's not compatible. I'm on .210 and do lots of surfing to other sites no problem. Every so often I come to a site with the same issues.

~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by archer6; 01-11-2009 at 09:59 AM.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It's the browser. I just tried that site and it's not compatible. I'm on .210 and do lots of surfing to other sites no problem. Every so often I come to a site with the same issues.

~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you think this can be solved in the future with the OS. Asking because I'm still relitivly new to this but always trying to learn. If you could elaborate a little for me would be great.