Since the middle of last week, my email and internet have been very intermittent at ... General Blackberry forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

AT&T network issues?

Advertisement

Since the middle of last week, my email and internet have been very intermittent at my work place. It has been slow sending/receiving and also slow surfing the internet via the balckberry browser. I have done all the normal troubleshooting (battery pulls, resent service books and register via host routing table, cleared cache, etc) and still no go. I had absolutely no problems prior to this. I have capitalized EDGE and a decent signal. I called AT&T network support and they said it could be a localized problem. I have a Pearl 8110 and I am located in the western Philadelphia suburbs. What gives? Any other suggestions?

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am located in the western Philadelphia suburbs.
    This could be the reason why.....since the IKE hurricane I have heard of T-mo users and other ATT users having some issues.

Also keep in mind that ATT might be tweaking the network for the BOLD release...when they make these changes they have to take down certain systems in order to make the changes...which means a lose or decrease in services while the systems are down....

I'm on ATT here in Los Angeles and haven't had any issues other then sending MMS
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    After reading your post I called my AT&T corp contact. He confirmed that there are some issues due ti the impact of IKE, and they have chosen to work on it without taking the network down. However he said that network slowdowns would be the norm for a certain undetermined period of time. Thus, this is most likely what you are experiencing.
    Cheers
    sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks Leonard. You are a big help as usual