Hey guys. I have three friends on a business trip in Ohio right now. They ... General Blackberry forum

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC

AT&T GPS Problems????

Advertisement

Hey guys.

I have three friends on a business trip in Ohio right now. They are swearing that AT&T has disabled GPS on their 8310's. They say they have one person with TelNav (Paid service) and it's working, but the other's BBs GPS features have suddenly quit.

Mine is working ok. Has anyone else with AT&T been having GPS problems or have you experienced your GPS suddenly stop working in the past day or so?

Thanks.
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

bluebattery70 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nope, i dont think ATT cant just shut off your GPS. its a piece of hardware in the phone. They can shut off telnav though. Just use Google maps. thats what i use and its free.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Hey guys.

I have three friends on a business trip in Ohio right now. They are swearing that AT&T has disabled GPS on their 8310's. They say they have one person with TelNav (Paid service) and it's working, but the other's BBs GPS features have suddenly quit.

Mine is working ok. Has anyone else with AT&T been having GPS problems or have you experienced your GPS suddenly stop working in the past day or so?

Thanks.
    Tell them to do a battery pull and then try to use which ever GPS app that they have.
    Also, after rebooting try to go to GPS (options> advance options> GPS and Refresh the GPS. Go to menu after selecting GPS and choose Refresh GPS. This should be able to locate where they are. It should work after that!
    I am not experiencing anything wrong with mine and I am in Cincinnati, OH.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........