EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: ASKMENOW

Yes I have

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Oh Yeah!

Please beware of the Askmeanything charges!

How much does it cost?

All automated answers asked through the call-in IVR or on the AskMeNow App are free. All AskMeAnything questions will be answered for a fee of $.49, which will be automatically charged to your cell phone bill. Standard minute and text messaging rates do apply.

If you use one of the templates already available in the program for information it is free if you use ask me anything and type in a question the cost is 49 cents per question. This information was pointed out to me by Trinybwoy I had overlooked that charge! I will be very selective in using this feature in the future.

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

well i'll be darned....hence the prompt for your phone number and provider.......i used the free trial for months and i was very pleased with it; i'll make sure to check my cell bill. Thanx for the heads up.
    holla atcha boy

angelpitbull no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400D77D5

ask away its fun and only costs .49 a ?
    smile
    it makes people wonder what you're up to!
    http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Angelpitbull

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Ask me now and ask me anything are two diff apps...ask me now DOES NOT CHARGE,,,ive been using it and never got charged..however ask me anything does....

Quote Originally Posted by Thea1981
    Ask me now and ask me anything are two diff apps...ask me now DOES NOT CHARGE,,,ive been using it and never got charged..however ask me anything does....
    Askmenow and askmeanything are one application with two options: The first Icon which is the lightbulb is askmeanything (if you highlight the lightbulb you will see askmenow-askmeanything at the top of the screen) - all other icons are part of the askmenow application and incur no charge! The $.49 is because they actually have agents research and send the information to you. I will check my bill next month to see if I incur the 49 cent charges because I used askmeanything around 7 or 8 times myself.

How much does it cost?
    All automated answers asked through the call-in IVR or on the AskMeNow App are free. All AskMeAnything questions will be answered for a fee of $.49, which will be automatically charged to your cell phone bill. Standard minute and text messaging rates do apply.

Where do you get your answers?
    We contract with a wide array of content sources from all across the Internet who help us to quickly find the answers and information our users desire.

Can AskMeNow answer any question?
    "AskMeNow's AskMeAnything" service can answer almost any question for which the answer can be found on the Internet. However, our family friendly policy prevents us from answering questions that do not meet our editorial standards. We also can't answer multiple questions simultaneously (only one at a time) or in depth research questions.

Or AskMeAnything and our AnswerAgents will send you an answer back within moments**.

Or you can download the AskMeNow App (that's short for Application), which makes getting the information you want even faster and easier! Each topic, such as 411 info and horoscopes, has its own template. Simply click the category, enter your information such as name and zip code or astrological sign, click send, and you'll receive an answer back within seconds! Or you can AskMeAnything and get the answer to your question back within moments! AskMeNow is hard at work developing its free, easily downloadable application for all phones.

Here is the link with this information posted: http://www.askmenow.com/Faq.aspx#1

I hope this clears up any questions.

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

Thanks for the tip! I'd never heard of askmenow. It sounds like a cool app. But has anyone tried to download it ota? I signed up and got the link to my BB, but when I click on it, it shows up as www.askmenow.com/undefined. Anyone else run into this problem?

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just went over my bill with a fine tooth comb. I can find no charge anywhere for this app. And I use it a lot. And..I've had it for quite some time.
    I use it for weather, stock quotes, general info and just for fun sometimes.
    Has anyone else checked to see if they have any charges from this app?

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

me and my bf dont get charged either....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I sent a text to Ask Me Anything because we were drinking vodka and wanted to know how many calories are in 1 shot. They sent a text back and said something about FTD.com and flowers, and I was like..."I paid .49 for this?". So I wrote them back and said what do I have to do to get my .49 cents back, and guess what they wrote.......Our research has determined there are 256 calories in 1 shot of 80 proof vodka!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LMAO @ cp6169! Did they tell you how to get your money back? Haha

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Never got that message back. I dont have the app, so I must call them or text. Oh well, ever since then Ive received the correct answers instantly!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quick question, I tried to download the app and it says file corrupted. Anyone else get this error? I sent a message to their customer care to get OTA link. Hope I get it soon, I need to know how I get my .49 back. LOL
    Last edited by cp6169; 06-14-2006 at 12:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast