Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We'll just have to wait and see, but yeah this may not be the perfect ... General Blackberry forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

We'll just have to wait and see, but yeah this may not be the perfect fit for you
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    Nobex currently won't play any streams that are windows media-based but that is due to change after the first of the year. Right now if it is an mp3 stream it will play. Ask them to add it if it doesn't show up already.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nobex no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by thymaster View Post
    So I have an internet radio show that I would like to stream with on my BB. My radio uses the .asf streaming format.

Originally the BB curve does not support this format. However, I'm hearing that it does and I found out that Nobex radio support this format but I can't even get Nobex to play on my curve.

The blackberry website does support this application though so why are some BB are capable of playing this format and some can not?

If you are referring to a particular station, please let us know which one
    so we can investigate further. If you can't play any station, please note that to play you need either a working WiFi connection or the correct TCP settings.

We recommend that you try to contact your carrier's support. They will be
    best equipped to verify that you have the required data plan for your device
    and will be able to provide the most accurate information as to what APN
    settings to use, and may be able to help you test that the settings work for
    you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey nobex! Can you get my favorite Denver/Boulder station to be playable? KBCO, 97.3. Love your application, by the way!

As for correct APN settings, you can find them here after you enter your country and carrier.

nobex no está en línea Stack level 2

New Station

Hi RoGro
    Great to hear you love the application! We'd love to add your requested station - I'll put it on our list of stations to add. Let us know if you have any other requests.

Enjoy!
    Nobex

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nobex View Post
    Hi RoGro
    Great to hear you love the application! We'd love to add your requested station - I'll put it on our list of stations to add. Let us know if you have any other requests.

Enjoy!
    Nobex
    Thanks for adding that station!

You can thank one of your biggest advocates, azstar for turning me on to your app! If you need more testers, I'd be happy to offer my services!

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    So a friend of mind recommended BerryTunes and it works great. I love it. What is the difference between berrytunes and Nobex that I can't seem to play Nobex? The error i'm getting with Nobex or Moodio is "The media being played is of an unsuppported format". All blackberry curves should be the same so why is it that some of us can play the .asf format and some of us don't?
    Last edited by thymaster; 12-08-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12