If so, and you use 3rd party software, I'd like to invite you to try ... General Blackberry forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Are You Getting One of the New BlackBerry Phones?

Advertisement

If so, and you use 3rd party software, I'd like to invite you to try EZ Reregister on me.

You can sign up for a free 30 day account. Once you've logged in, enter the names, registration codes, and vendor emails for your 3rd party software. When you get your new PIN, just enter it, and automatically create emails to your vendors requesting new registration codes. Your application and user information will be updated as well.

What if you sign up for the demo, but don't get your new Berry within the 30 days? Just send an email to support@ezreregister.com with your PIN number, and we can extend the demo for another 30 days.

The link for the trial subscription is found on the login page:

http://ezreregister.com/ezo/login.php

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

A Pinstack Exclusive

For anyone that subscribes to EZ Reregister Online through the end of July, you'll receive a two year subscription instead of a one year subscription.

For anyone that has already subscribed, your service expiration date will be extended one year from the current date.