Lawyer Jim Gunn got caught in a particularly embarrassing moment at a recent Cardinals game. ... General Blackberry forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Are BlackBerry users plugged in to addiction?

Advertisement

Lawyer Jim Gunn got caught in a particularly embarrassing moment at a recent Cardinals game. He was captured on national television -- thumbs punching away at his BlackBerry.

And plenty of people saw him, said Gunn, a partner at Thompson Coburn in St. Louis.

"I got calls saying, 'What the hell is the matter with you?'"

The "matter" is the BlackBerry, a wireless, handheld computer that lets users exchange e-mail, access the Internet and, in some models, make phone calls.

Some BlackBerry owners are such heavy users that they call themselves "Crackberry addicts," referring to the highly habit-forming type of cocaine.

Read More...

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Great find! Right in my own back yard. A lot of Anheuser Busch employees use them here I know that for a fact.

That article hit the nail on the head. great descriptions.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm addicted for sure.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    me too.

this isn't just for getting e-mail from and doing work anymore. the new software apps have really opned up the ability to use the BB for personal use too.

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    you do work on yours cbotd :lol: i have a hard time trying to work and im everybody, i had to buy an extra battery, i'm gonna have to start going to meetings or something

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    LOL you're right. Most of the time I'm not working on mine. In fact, I find myself sighing when I get "interupted" with a work e-mail in the middle of something more fun! :wink: