Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Yes, they're dangerously addictive, as is Pinstack. You have to watch it ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, they're dangerously addictive, as is Pinstack.
    You have to watch it at work, and you just might have your Crackberry hidden by your wife when she's feeling neglected

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I'm safe. 10% phone calls, 90% crackin

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    idk about this. it could be dangerous, maybe not. I havent met 1 person who had a brain tumor from using a cell, and i know plenty of people who have had them glued to their heads since the brick phones were out. I'd be happy if they (the media/news) would show more about recycling old cell phones. I know its on there ever blue moon, it'd be nice if were on there more often. Only got 1 world... time to save it..

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    im not saying its fact.....I'm just saying. Video From CNN
    "This life almost didn't happen"

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Sorry wont let me post direct link to specific vid its down ,8th row on the right.

Cell phone dangers
    "This life almost didn't happen"

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE

Blackberries are only dangerous when they become projectiles after they are thrown.... But who would do that to their berry??

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    Is a cell phone dangerous and harmful to your body.....sorry i have to LOL at that...

a cell phone is no more damaging then standing outside for 5 mins.....just think about standing outside how many radio waves are entering your body.....the skies are full of them these days....
    I'm surprised no one bothered correcting you. What you are assuming is that the intensity of the radio waves is constant with respect to distance. This is wrong.

Electromagnetic waves, like many propagating physical fields, abide by the inverse square law. Put shortly, being twice as far away from a source will expose yourself to only 1/4 of the intensity you would experience in the former location. Etc, etc. Please read about it before trying to sound smart.

As for this whole discussion, I'm still doing some research so I don't have a specific view.
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by boob_1029 View Post

Blackberries are only dangerous when they become projectiles after they are thrown.... But who would do that to their berry??
    Naomi Campbell would lmao!

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well recent studies say that cell phones can become a health hazard if used excessively. It turns out that the same radio waves used by phones are the same waves used by microwave ovens. In a sense phones are tiny microwave ovens minus the heat. You can solve this problem by simply using a headset, that minimizes the effects. That's what has been reported so don't shoot the messenger- lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Yes, they're dangerously addictive, as is Pinstack.
    You have to watch it at work, and you just might have your Crackberry hidden by your wife when she's feeling neglected
    Hahaha I couldn't agree more with you! Hahaha

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Heh I love my berry, but I look way to important with a BT, so I usually have one at hand but it is never on my ear, just in the car. Bescides, I talk about 8 hours a month on the phone, which is essentially nothing!

I don't think that talk time would damage people as much as they say, I don't remeber deeing anyone getting cancer from the mobile device. I mean the doctors look at what happenes when the waves hit the brain, but that's just a study tha t reflects on what will happen. Although it seems to be true, I did not ever hear of the cell phone users getting brain tumors faster then others, or at least there has not been proof to date!

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Well recent studies say that cell phones can become a health hazard if used excessively. It turns out that the same radio waves used by phones are the same waves used by microwave ovens. In a sense phones are tiny microwave ovens minus the heat. You can solve this problem by simply using a headset, that minimizes the effects. That's what has been reported so don't shoot the messenger- lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't mean to "shoot the messenger," but the engineer in me is telling me to clean this all up. Radio waves are NOT the same as microwaves. They are close to each other in the electromagnetic spectrum, but radio waves have a lower frequency, and is thus weaker in terms of energy than microwaves.
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post
    I don't mean to "shoot the messenger," but the engineer in me is telling me to clean this all up. Radio waves are NOT the same as microwaves. They are close to each other in the electromagnetic spectrum, but radio waves have a lower frequency, and is thus weaker in terms of energy than microwaves.
    Thank you for clearing that up.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    There is alot more out there that would kill us faster anyway. lol
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123