Does anyone know any good apps...it really doesn't matter what it is as long as ... General Blackberry forum

Superiorcnt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4017F950

Question apps

Advertisement

Does anyone know any good apps...it really doesn't matter what it is as long as it is good enough to stay on ma bb not like telnav like Imma really use it.
    I would appreciate any info
    thanks

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: apps

That's thin... What are you looking for? Communication, productivity, chat etc.? Or are you just looking to load up apps for the sake of it?

PIN/ID
    4017F950

yea just to load it I mean I don't have anything in mind but something that I can use and I will actually keep on ma phone.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Here what I got on my 7100i...Compose Email, Opera Mini, Yahoo Messenger, Pinstack Forums, BB 411, BB Weather, Shortcut Tool, Ask Me Now, Translator+, Reversi, Pacman, Kings Chess 2, Tip Buddy, BB Spell, Pico News, Google maps, StopWatch, Drop Off, Tetris, Word Search, Circle Popper, Rooster, Spider Solitaire, Klondike, Spin Pen, Texas Holdem 2, Jive Slide, BB Lookup, BB Reply, Device Info, Print To Fax, BerryBloglines, Pub Checkers, Tumbler, and Theme Builder, and if I missed anything else sorry. I recently erased all the old apps that I didnt need.

PIN/ID
    4017F950

lol man cp you got a whole lotta apps goin on...which one u think is the best one out of all of them.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I use all of them, and all of the time. My most favorite game is def. reversi. I play it all the time, no matter where I am. I love the Print To Fax app and the Ask Me Now app. Honestly, they all float my boat!

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    CP, its a shame that with all the stuff out there for the BB, that you can't find anything useful to load on your BB. (Grin)

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

missing voleyball tho, im slowly getting better at playing a yellow blob bashing a voley ball over a net :S lol
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Check out this link Superior.

http://blackberrytools.sourceforge.net/OverTheAir/

It has some useful little apps. Also check out askmenow.com ,if you install askmenow, don't install bbcorrector. They don't play well together and you will get a lot of javalang errors.