Hi there, Just wonder if there's any application that can actually record your call conversation ... General Blackberry forum

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askplz

Application to record a call talk?

Advertisement

Hi there,

Just wonder if there's any application that can actually record your call conversation so I could later play and hear a voice from both sided of a call? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    There's actually been flame posts about that very question.

The short answer, without starting any problems, is no. There have been sayings of some that used to work on palm device but none for blackberry.

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askplz
    Are you serious, not such an application for a BlackBerry device? This is just unbielevable to say the least...

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    People have been saying that rim won't allow third party access to the ear piece or something. There has been numerous comments of that
    nature. I guess they just don't think its that big of a request.

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I have this app on my storm, it has an option to record the call, but I never tried the option,so I don''t know for certain if it will work,but it is in the option menu. Try it out!
    http://123spoof.com/mobile/

Recording Your Calls

Recording your Calls is a feature whose benefits need no explanation. In Countries where you are required to announce that the call is being recorded, you will want to choose the option that says, "Record with Announcement". When choosing this option, the other party will hear a short recording at the beginning of the call that says "Recording On". Everywhere else you can choose "Record with No Announcement". When choosing this option, the party you are calling will be recorded without their knowledge.

Looks like if by law, it will let the other party know you're recording it. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by bassvictim; 05-23-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: more info
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy